DarulQuran was founded in 2012 with a vision of providing life-transforming Quranic learning experience to anyone, anywhere.
Our website and learning content was gradually produced and modified by a team of more than 60 talented full-time and part-time colleagues from several countries, including England, The United States, Canada, Saudi Arabia, France, Ireland, India, Pakistan, and Russia.
Many learners from more than 80 countries use our services to expand their Quranic knowledge.
- Creating an ideal environment for learning the Holy Quran in the simplest and most accessible of ways for all those interested in learning the various fields of Quranic Studies across the globe in 6 languages.
- Forming the educational foundation for learning the Quranic Sciences with an academic approach conforming to the most sophisticated technological methods of education.
- Providing educational services to people who do not have access to teachers and Quranic classes.
- Laying the groundwork to nurture teachers, scholars and reciters of the Quran in different geographic places.
- The ability to make contact with prominent scholars of the Holy Quran.
- The availability of the most professional and experienced male and female scholars and teachers –for evaluation and critique- per request.
- The courses and education process utilizes LMS, overlooked by professional teachers using modern software.
- Questions will be answered by the professionals in the shortest time possible.
- Full time support and assistance from the website experts during the term; from the beginning of registration till graduation and the acceptance of the certificate.
Full time support and assistance from the website experts during the term; from the beginning of registration till graduation. The courses that are taught within this website include the following:
- Recitation for Beginners
- Taweed in Quran Recitation ( I )
- Tajweed in Quran Recitation ( II )
- Tajweed in Quran Recitation (III)
- Stopping and Beginning in Quran Recitation
- Voice & Tunes in Quran Recitation (I)
- Voice & Tunes in Quran Recitation (II)
- The Method of Translating the Holy Quran (I)
- The Method of Translating the Holy Quran (II)
- The Method of Translating the Holy Quran (III)
- Quranic Sciences
Quranic Exegesis (Tafsir)
- Full Memorisation of the Holy Quran
- Thematic Memorisation of the Holy Quran
- Memorisation of Selected Chapters (Suras) of the Holy Quran
- Awarding genuine certification.
- Providing progress reports
- No geographical limitations for registration or beginning of courses.
- Students determine the date, type and duration of the term themselves based on their own potential, ability and effort.
- Qualified and experienced Quran teachers will be supervising throughout the term.
- User-friendly website interface, software and learning system (LMS).
- Cooperation with the website for graduates of two or more years in any language.
- The entire system is student-centred and the scholars and teachers are the guiders and facilitators.
- Education for all ages, everywhere and at all times, maintaining the 24/7 slogan.
- An education that is swift, lively, interactive and all the while inexpensive (increasing learning speed by at least 50%).
- Providing equal educational opportunities.
- Eliminating travel and accommodation expenses. Boost your knowledge about culture and society.
- Easy access to new educational technologies.
- Connecting students with each other, with their teachers and even with the headmaster using modern means of information technology.