- Offering a plan for reviewing Mahfuzat periodically,
- The possibility to use the audio files of each lesson by Quran learners,
- Holding continuous memorization and review tests in each session,
- Education is offered by teachers from different countries,
- Correction of pronunciation and usage of Tajweed rules in student recitation,
- Necessary preparations are provided for specialized training at higher levels,
- Continuous support and profound responsiveness are given by website experts during the learning time, from the registration to receiving the degree.
- Learning the methods of memorisation of the Holy Quran,
- Following a schedule for memorisation,
- Learning about the meaning and the content of the Surah with the help of narrations, stories and different games. Also flash cards, Yes/No questions and drag and drop plays are presented.
- Taking several steps to memorise the Quran efficiently.
The Noble Quran intercedes for the believers and the one who acts on the Quran will have the station of intercession on the day of judgment.
The following narrations from the Holy Prophet of Allah (s) indicate the importance of Quran memorisation:
Whoever to whatever extent reads the Quran till it becomes memorized will be entered into paradise and his intercession for 10 people from his family upon whom the fire of hell has become obligatory, will be accepted.
The Prophet of Allah (s): When the companion of the Quran enters paradise, they will say read and go higher, so there is no rank higher than the rank of the one who memorises the Quran.
“When the carrier of the Quran dies, Allah reveals to the earth to not eat his flesh. The earth says: Oh my God, how do I eat his flesh when your words are in his heart.”
- Will be able to memorise 30th Juz in less than one year,
- Will practice to know every first word of each ayah in every specific page of the Quran,
- Will know the practical points about each Surah,
- Will be given a certificate of completion.
- Recitation of Ayahs by heart in every online session,
- Midterm exam after half of Juz, including recitation by heart,
- Final Exam after the memorisation of the whole Juz, including recitation by heart.
Juz Amma Memorisation
We hope these information are enough for your decision making. But if you need more details don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also if you want, you can get the course now and start your new journey with Quran.