Select your language:
LMS login page,
Please select your language:
In this course, the letters of the Arabic alphabet, Tanwin, Tashdid, Hamzat-ul- Wasl, the disjointed letters, Ilteqa-us-sakinanyn, the outlets for pronouncing the letters, etc. will be taught theoretically and practically.
The first requirement for embracing the Holy Quran as our guiding light in life is to know it and prioritize its usage above all else. This course serves as the initial stage of learning the Holy Quran and serves as a prerequisite for higher levels of education. Learners will first become acquainted with the Arabic alphabet and the proper pronunciation of its letters, which they will then apply practically during recitation. This course is designed to teach Arabic alphabets, along with simple rules and fundamental requirements for reading the Quran. Theoretical and practical instruction will cover topics such as Arabic letters, Tanwin, Tashdid, Hamzat-ul-Wasl, disjointed letters, Ilteqa-us-sakinanyn, and the proper pronunciation of the letters. Learners will engage in direct practice to improve their pronunciation and recitation skills.
• Establishing a foundation of familiarity with the Holy Quran,
• Developing the necessary prerequisites for specialized education at advanced levels,
• Acquiring the skills to recite the Holy Quran eloquently and fluently,
• Readying oneself to embark on further Quranic learning.
To truly understand, love, and integrate the Holy Quran into our everyday lives, we must read it as the guiding principle and most valuable asset. In order to embark on this journey, we need to learn the necessary rules and foundational knowledge of how to read the Holy Quran. Reading the Holy Quran is a direct conversation with Allah, enabling us to feel His words in our hearts. Starting with this course is essential if you wish to pursue Quran Translation, Melodious Recitation, Tafsir, and other related categories of Quranic education.
This course has no prerequisites.
• Attaining ease in reading the Holy Quran,
• Becoming familiar with Arabic alphabets,
• Understanding simple rules for reading and pronouncing Arabic,
• Engaging with the Holy Quran on a daily basis,
• Laying the groundwork for advanced studies in Quranic education.
At the end of the course, students will be tested in two sections, written and oral, and those who succeed in obtaining 50% of the test score will be awarded a certificate.
Do you want to know more? Go to our Special Quranic Learning Paths web page
Be more familiar with course environment through some screenshots.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp:
+44 7538 461315