- Preliminary tests are taken to determine the level of students who have already studied some Recitation Courses,
- Education is offered by teachers from different countries,
Helping the learners to be self-confident enough to recite in front of others,
- Introducing different style of Tarteel recitation, getting familiar with different tunes in Tarteel recitation,Introducing different narrations (dialects) of reciting Quran,
- Learning some theoretical lessons like Rituals in Quran Recitation, Getting familiar with Tarteel recitation and difference between Tarteel and Tahqiq style, Principles of Good Imitation, Introducing Abdul Basit Abd al-Samad, Improve your Breathing, Exercise for Correct Breathing, Controlling Anxiety in Quran Recitation, Recitation Periods and Features of Each Period, Factors Influencing Voice Formation and Factors Influencing Goodness of Voice,
- Audio examples are available,
- Necessary preparations are provided for specialized training at higher levels,
- Continuous support and profound responsiveness are given by website experts during the learning time, from the registration to receiving the degree.
- This course is recommended to Hafiz who wants to memorize Holy Quran.
- Learning course on voices, tunes and common Maqams in reciting the Holy Quran,
- Fundamental use of common sciences and technologies used in the recitation of the great Tarteel reciters of the Islamic world,
- Using attractive tools to use Maqams in inducing the concepts and meanings of the ayahs of the Holy Quran,
- Trying to recite and imitate different qaris like Ustad Minshawi, Ustad Ghamidi, Ustad Alafasy, Ustad Anwar, Ustad Abolghasemi.
- Ustad Ghamidi, Ustad Alafasy, Ustad Anwar, Ustad SabzAli, Ustad Saeedian, Ustad Abolghasemi.
For reciting the Holy Quran beautifully, one needs to know attractive manners of Quran recitation. This course provides a series of lessons including Tarteel Tilawah by Egyptianand Iranian, etc Reciters. Learners need to imitate famous reciters and learn the way to present their recitation in front of others to attract audiences. Different Tilawahs of the Holy Quran are presented in this course.
Prerequisite Tajweed in Quran Recitation
- Will become familiar with different Maqams and Tunes to recite the Holy Quran in Tarteel way easily,
- Will imitate great reciters,
- Will be given a certificate of completion.
- Recitation in each session, teacher removes problems and gives clues for better recitation,
- Recitation after several days of practicing and before the next online class, sent via WhatsApp,
- Final Exam after 10 lessons, including some or all parts of the recitation.
Voice and Tunes – Tarteel 1 – 6
We hope these information are enough for your decision making. But if you need more details don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also if you want, you can get the course now and start your new journey with Quran.