LMS login page,
Please select your language:
In this course, using modern methods and expertise, reciting the Quran beautifully and pleasantly in the Tarteel method will be taught.
Tarteel refers to the recitation of the Holy Quran with a regular speed, carefully, and with contemplation while ensuring that the rules of Tajweed are observed (Read and recite at average speed).
– Endeavoring to read the Holy Quran beautifully through the Tarteel method;
– Teaching conventional melodies and tunes in the recitation of the Holy Quran;
– Teaching practical musical systems in Quran recitation;
– Familiarity with the methodology of prominent Qaries of the Islamic world in reciting the Holy Quran;
– Nurturing distinguished reciters in all parts of the world.
Since on the one hand, the recitation of the Holy Quran in a beautiful manner plays an essential role in attracting people to the Holy Quran and on the other hand it is an important tool in instilling deep Quranic meanings to reciters and listeners, this valuable skill can be used as an important tool in constructing the discourse of Quranic culture in different nations.
– Greater interest in the Holy Quran;
– Nurturing distinguished reciters of the Holy Quran;
– Making the reciters more connected with the concepts of the Holy Quran;
– Greater impact of the reciters’ recitation on the listeners;
– Spreading the culture of Quran recitation.
At the end of the course, students will be tested and those who succeed in obtaining 50% of the test score will be awarded a certificate.
Be more familiar with course environment through some screenshots.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp:
+44 7538 461313