- Preliminary tests are taken to determine the level of students who have already studied some Recitation Courses,
- Education is offered by teachers from different countries,
Helping the learners to be self-confident enough to recite in front of others,
- Introducing different narrations (dialects) of reciting Quran,
- Learning some theoretical lessons like Rituals in Quran Recitation, Principles of Good Imitation, Introducing Abdul Basit Abd al-Samad, Improve your Breathing, Exercise for Correct Breathing, Controlling Anxiety in Quran Recitation, Recitation Periods and Features of Each Period, Factors Influencing Voice Formation and Factors Influencing Goodness of Voice,
- Audio examples are available,
- Necessary preparations are provided for specialized training at higher levels,
- Continuous support and profound responsiveness are given by website experts during the learning time, from the registration to receiving the degree.
- Learning course on voices, tunes and common Maqams in reciting the Holy Quran,
- Fundamental use of common sciences and technologies used in the recitation of the great qaris of the Islamic world,
- Using attractive tools to use Maqams in inducing the concepts and meanings of the ayahs of the Holy Quran,
- Trying to recite and imitate different qaris like Ustad Minshawi,
- Ustad Ghamidi, Ustad Alafasy, Ustad Anwar, Ustad SabzAli, Ustad Saeedian, Ustad Abolghasemi.
For reciting the Holy Quran beautifully, one needs to know attractive manners of Quran recitation. This course provides a series of lessons including Tarteel Tilawah by Egyptian Reciters. Reciters need to imitate famous reciters and learn the way to present their recitation in front of others to attract audiences. Different Tilawahs of the Holy Quran are presented in this course.
Prerequisite Tajweed in Quran Recitation
- Will be able to recite the Holy Quran in Tarteel way,
- Will have sensitive ears to listen carefully to the reciter,
- Will imitate great reciters,
- Will become familiar with different melodies in reciting Quran,
- Will be given a certificate of completion.
- Recitation in each session, teacher removes problems and gives clues for better recitation,
- Recitation after several days of practicing and before the next online class, sent via WhatsApp,
- Final Exam after 10 lessons, including some or all parts of the recitation.
Trial of the course
Take for a test drive to this course.
Voice and Tunes – Tarteel 1 & 4
We hope these information are enough for your decision making. But if you need more details don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also if you want, you can get the course now and start your new journey with Quran.