Select your language:
LMS login page,
Please select your language:
This course teaches you how to translate the Holy Quran into the mother tongue.
Understanding the meaning of the verses of the Holy Quran while reading it is a dream for many of us. In the course of Learning Quran Translation, you will work towards realizing this dream and making it a reality. The course focuses on teaching the most commonly used and repetitive words in the Quran. With approximately 78,000 words in the Holy Quran, many of them are repeated. In this course, over 1,200 words from the Quran are taught, with two-thirds of them being commonly used words (each repeated more than 10 times). By the end of the course, students will have an attractive and simplified understanding of the meanings of over 86% of the words in the Holy Quran and will be able to translate many simple verses.
• Understanding the meaning of repetitive words in the Holy Quran,
• Translating the Holy Quran,
• Working on Arabic vocabulary and grammar,
• Becoming familiar with the Arabic language,
• Gaining the ability to understand the message of many Quranic verses through continuous recitation and familiarity,
• Establishing a foundation for applying the guidelines of the Quran in personal and social life, and embracing Quranic ethics.
Knowing the meaning of the verses in the Holy Quran while reciting is immensely helpful in understanding Allah’s message. Fluent recitation of the Holy Quran is enhanced when we are familiar with the meaning of each verse and the translation of the words. Furthermore, to comprehend the deeper meaning, it is recommended to become acquainted with Arabic grammar rules. By developing this skill, we feel a direct connection with Allah and are able to understand His words ourselves. We can translate verses and experience a sense of peace in our hearts.
• Understanding the original text of the Holy Quran without relying on translations,
• Easily comprehending the meaning of the verses in the Holy Quran,
• Deepening your connection with the Holy Quran,
• Experiencing a direct connection with Allah through His speech,
• Gaining a better understanding of the implicit meanings in the Quran,
• Becoming familiar with the Arabic language.
• Improving your Arabic vocabulary and grammar skills.
At the end of the course, students will be tested and those who succeed in obtaining 50% of the test score will be awarded a certificate.
Do you want to know more? Go to our Special Quranic Learning Paths web page
Be more familiar with course environment through some screenshots.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp:
+44 7538 461315