- Becoming familiar with existing Tafsir methods,
- Becoming familiar with the great commentators of the Holy Quran,
- Reviewing the existing characteristics and important points about the Surahs of the Holy Quran,
- Presenting conceptual questions from each lesson,
Continuous support and profound responsiveness are given by website experts during the learning time, from the registration to receiving the degree.
Learning some issues including Exegesis of the Quran through the Quran, Fundamental Prerequisites for the Commentary of the Quran, The Authenticity of Hadith, Testimonies of the Quran, The Occasion of Revelation of the Verses, The Harmony between all the Verses of the Qurans, The Context of the Verses of the Quran, A Consideration of the Context of the Verses and the Successively Narrated Ahadith, Familiarity with the Stories and the History of the Lives of Previous Prophets, Knowing the Verses of the Quran which are “Makki” and “Madani” and Knowledge of the Historical Environment in which the Quran was Revealed.
Understanding the Holy Quran depends on having a variety of information, the lack of any of which affects understanding the Holy Quran and it makes the need for interpretation necessary.
- Will know issues concerning Quran Tafsir,
- Will Know the quality of Revelation of the Holy Quran,
- Will be familiar with Authenticity of Hadith,
- Will be given a certificate of completion.
- Multiple choice quizzes at the end of each lesson,
- Midterm exam after 7 lessons, including oral questions,
- Final Exam after 14 lessons, including Multiple choice quiz.
Quranic Exegesis (Tafsir)
We hope these information are enough for your decision making. But if you need more details don’t hesitate to contact us.
Also if you want, you can get the course now and start your new journey with Quran.