Select your language:
LMS login page,
Please select your language:
This course is memorising verses from the Holy Quran that human beings come across a lot in life.
Memorizing the Holy Quran is a beautiful goal for many of us. However, due to various circumstances and limitations, starting the memorization process can be challenging. Thematic Memorization aims to assist us in this endeavor. If we have limited time for memorization, need a starting point, or simply don’t know how to begin, this course is designed for us. The focus of this course is on memorizing verses from the Holy Quran that are frequently encountered in daily life. These verses cover various topics such as Hijab, Covenant and Commitments, Marriage, Marital Sexual Relationship, Behavior Towards Women, Dowry and Alimony, Marital Reconciliation, Abortion and Killing Children, Behavior Towards Parents, and Rights of Relatives.
• Memorizing verses from the Holy Quran that are frequently encountered in daily life,
• Cultivating individuals who memorize the Holy Quran,
• Promoting Quranic culture through the memorization of divine verses,
• Deepening familiarity with the Holy Quran through continuous engagement with its divine words,
• Reaping infinite rewards and attaining high spiritual degrees.
Taking the first step is often the hardest when embarking on any new endeavor. The same applies to memorizing the Holy Quran. Starting the memorization journey is crucial, and Thematic Memorization provides a helpful starting point. It allows us to set attainable goals and make initial progress. Whether we want to memorize the entire Holy Quran or focus on specific subjects, or even if we simply wish to know and incorporate specific verses into our speech and everyday life based on their meaning and content, this course can be a valuable starting point.
• Memorizing verses from the Holy Quran,
• Learning effective methods for memorizing the Holy Quran,
• Improving pronunciation and applying the rules of Tajweed in students’ recitations,
• Being prepared to start memorizing the Holy Quran,
• Gaining a general understanding of translation and teaching exercises related to the Holy Quran.
At the end of the course, students will be tested and those who succeed in obtaining 50% of the test score will be awarded a certificate.
Do you want to know more? Go to our Special Quranic Learning Paths web page
Be more familiar with course environment through some screenshots.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp:
+44 7538 461315