Admonishing Lessons in Quranic Stories
فَاقْصُصِ الْقَصَصَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ (7:176)
So, recount these narratives, so that they may reflect.
Listening to stories causes cognitive and emotional intelligence growth in kids and adults. While we share stories, listen to them, or tell stories, we also improve our mental health and well-being. All stories have their hidden points and exhortation. By deliberating deeply in all dimensions, we can reveal all their secrets.
“(It is a Book full of knowledge, revealing many secrets as no human being could in any way discover by himself). He Who knows all the secrets contained in the heavens and the earth sends them down (to teach you some of these secrets and guide you in your life so that you may attain happiness in both worlds). He surely is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.” (25:4-6)
Almighty Allah invited every one of us to think and read about the prophets’ stories and various groups’ destinies. Some of the most well-known stories are the story of Cain and Abel, of Abraham destroying idols, Solomon’s dialogue with an ant, the story of the Seven Sleepers of Ephesus, and some stories about Mary (the mother of Jesus).
DarulQuran Academy provides a new course for all enthusiasts about Quranic stories. All people with no age limitation and from all genders can participate in this course.
We previously talked about Kids in the Quran Wonderland (our Quranic stories course). And now we are pleased to announce to you that we run a Quranic stories course for adults too.
This course includes the following:
- Holy Prophet Stories: Every lesson teaches different aspects of Prophets’ lives.
- Statistics and Relevant Information: points and hints for your general information. For example, how many times a prophet’s name is mentioned in the Quran, and which Surah is the prophet’s name mentioned in?
- Pedagogy: referring to all educational points and giving a new look based on the current era we are living in.
- Prayers and Thikrs: prophets’ recitations and Thikrs and how they used to pray, plus having discussions about the interpretation of their prayers.
- Their Personalities: knowing more about the prophets’ personalities.
- Sociology: social situations of that era they were living
- Short Stories of prophets.
Our Quranic stories course for adults will divulge the hidden secrets of Quran stories; if you want to step into this enigmatic wonderland, follow DarulQuran Academy and get in touch with us through:
WhatsApp Support: +447538461315
هَٰذَا بَيَانٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةٌ لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ (2:138)
This is a statement to the people and a guidance and an admonition to the righteous (2:138)
Apperceive your knowledge with the DarulQuran Quranic stories course!